Phrasing and Freedom with Brushes - INCLUDES TRACKS AND VIDEO
- Includes Play-Along Tracks and Video Download -
Phrasing and Freedom with Brushes is like no other book available. Written by Melbourne drummer Anthony Stanislavski, the reader will gain a comprehensive set of skills that will free up their brush playing forever!
The book includes:
- Lateral choreography to build foundations for any pattern.
- Groove patterns and variations for swing, ballad, jazz waltz, Latin and funk styles.
- Phrase development including jazz melody interpretation, rudimental applications, and sticking cell patterns.
- 15 play-along practice tracks in various styles and tempos.
- 8 original compositions supplemented with fully notated interpretations, lead sheets and play-along recordings.
Never before has there been such a comprehensive resource available. This is a must for anyone wanting to take their brush playing to new heights!